Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 10: Create Your Own Brand

Week 10: Exercise - How would you create your own personal brand?

To create my own personal brand I would probably start out as an online store.  Depending on my following I would start out as an etsy store and upon expansion, I would create my own website.  My brand would be called Pavi-Elle.  Pavi-Elle is a bohemian/resort wear type of clothing line.  My products would be rompers, leggings, oversized tank tops, dresses, wide legged pants, and swimwear cover-ups.  These clothing can be worn on vacation, or in a warm climate.  The target market is women aged 25-40.  Pavi-Elle clothing is for comfort, but still sexy and confident.  The colors of the line are earth tones and bright vibrant summer colors.  In styling my business cards, I would incorporate the aura of the clothing along with colors that would accentuate the colors used in my logo.  My logo would be some type of italicized writing to give an exotic feel, but not too hard to read so that people would recognize the name of the brand and be able to make out what it says.  My theme song would be “I am beautiful” by American Idol winner Candice Glover.  The song is about being beautiful no matter what anybody else says or thinks.  It is about empowerment and having self esteem and a high confidence in yourself.  This would be the goal of my brand.  For women who are over 21, and are career women, mothers, wives, and their party days are over.  It is about rediscovering your inner beauty and shining from the inside where people will be able to see it on the outside.   I would like to make my presence known on the internet, and eventually  own a boutique or license out my product to stores like Target.  I want my clothing to be affordable, fashion for the everyday woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment